After the insured event you must notify Compensa as soon as possible but not later than in 30 (thirty) days.
What documents must be submitted to receive the insurance indemnity?
- Accident insurance claim application.
- Statement issued by a doctor-specialist and containing the final diagnosis (in case of bone fracture).
- Medical certificate or hospital statement (epicrisis).
- Proof of payment for medical services received and medicines prescribed (checks, receipt or payment order).
- Sick-leave certificate (if there is included such risk as the per diem).
- Traffic police opinion (in case of a traffic accident).
- State or municipal police opinion (in case of a criminal attack).