In order to terminate the policy, a submission should be submitted.
You may submit the submission in the offered forms, which is the most convenient for you:
- The fastest way on the Compensa portal.
When submitting on the portal, the filled in information will immediately be entered into our system.
- By filling in the submission form.
It should be definitely signed.
The filled in and signed submission form shall be sent to the e-mail email@example.com
- At any of the Compensa service centres.
- By sending via mail to the central office:
Vienības gatve 87H, Riga, LV-1004
What to do with the unused part of the premium?
The unused part of the premium may be:
- Transferred to another policy or booked for future transactions.
YOU WILL SAVE! As far as the administrative costs in the amount of 5% from the unused premium, which we have to deduct in accordance with Compulsory Civil Liability Insurance of Owners of Motor Vehicles Law, will not be deducted.
- 2. Transferred to the account of the policyholder.
Payment shall be made within a time period of 2 weeks after receipt of the submission.