- Motor insurance
- Persons insurance
- Purchase insurance
- Loss adjustment
If you are interested in additional services, we encourage you to consult our specialists to help you choose the most suitable solution for you.
Make sure that all the necessary documents have been prepared - a valid passport, travel-related documents (tickets, reservations, visas, etc.) and travel insurance policy.
Take note of the telephone number for our client support helpline +371 6755 8888 in case an insurance event happens to you during the trip and you would like to receive a consultation.
Regarding the insurance policy, make sure that:
• the policy contains correct data of the insured person
• the travel time includes both the initial trip and the return trip
• the geographical area of the trip is indicated correctly
• the purpose of the trip is correct
Keep an electronic version of your passport and travel insurance policy on mobile devices!
Plan timely departure times by arriving at the airport at least two hours before your flight.
The client support helpline will provide assistance by phone +371 67558888, as well as coordinate the necessary medical treatment and, if necessary, organize transportation.
1. You will receive a telephone consultation on how to proceed
2. Follow the instructions provided by the client support helpline
3. Request and retain the documents specified by the client support helpline
4. Submit the "Compensa" claim form by attaching the necessary documents
5. You'll get the insurance compensation. The insurance compensation payment will be made within 5 working days after the decision has been made.
Compensa will contact the medical institution in cooperation with the client support helpline and will guarantee paying for the medical service if such an agreement is required, as well as will settle the insurance claim formalities and the payment of invoices for the services received.